Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Oh my! These two are the kindest, sweetest people you will ever meet. This was a first for me...covering a birthday party. Yep, this sweet woman just celebrated her 90th birthday! Can you even believe it? They were so fun and so kind. I believe they will also be celebrating a 70th anniversary this year...congratulations!! Aren't they just so cute?




Oh my...these next two pictures are my favorites. Maybe it's the way he looks at her. Maybe it's the way she looks at him. Maybe it's the way they seem to be the only two people in a crowded room. Whatever it is, I adore these ones.


3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely amazing! Do I say that too much? Way to go Amber!!! Really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so great!!! I LOVE these pictures! Thank you, thank you, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. They make me want to cry. I love my grandparents. Good work Amber!

    ReplyDelete