Monday, November 29, 2010

Evolution of a Portrait

Do you remember this picture?

w1 wm

How many attempts do you think it takes to get that perfect portrait? Well, let me just tell you folks...it takes more than one!! On any given shoot I will take literally hundreds of pictures. I thought I would show you all the evolution of a portrait.



w22 wm

Until finally you capture the first shot. At any rate, here are a few more of this beautiful family! LOVE THEM!


d11 hrt wm



Now I know you are going to be tempted to think I somehow photoshopped their beautiful blue eyes. I assure you I did not do one thing to their eyes. They are the real deal folks!
w6 wm

w10 wm

d13 wm

w5 wm

2 comments:

  1. They are ONE good lookin' family.. And you are ONE FAB-ulous photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Love the series of photos leading up to our great picture!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete