Friday, December 31, 2010

The MIddle of Nowhere...

Yes folks, I live in the middle of nowhere...and I love it! It's true, there is no Target, Kohl's or even a Wal-mart in my town (I know...how do we function?) but I think that is okay.

While I was driving today I was longing to go sledding out here (see below). But then I remembered that it is below freezing outside! So instead, I opted to take a few quick pictures from the warmth of my vehicle. Yes, I did not even get out of the car to take these...I'm not sure what that means, except that I am still warm! Enjoy and have a happy and safe New Year's!!


p7 wm

l9i8 wm

p9 wm

l0 wm

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amber i didnt know that you were a photographer. how much do you charge? this is Stephanie Christley if you didnt know

    ReplyDelete