Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, Summer...

Okay...after yesterday/this morning's snow storm, I have been longing for warmer days. Seriously folks. My heart aches for warm summer nights! After the blizzard today I had to go back through some of my summer pictures. Just to remind myself of what it was like to see green, and flowers...and SUNSHINE! So, I thought I would send some summer vibes your way.


Remember this color? It's green. Contrary to popular belief, trees do turn this color...once in a while.
temple78 txt wm


Oh! Don't even get me started on these! I heart these!
flr wm


Oh man! I better stop now. I LOVE summer wheat! Sigh.
wheat wm

I'm sure Spring will be here soon...fingers crossed! ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these. I totally hear you, though. We have had non-stop yuck - gray/black clouds, rain, wind, ice, just everything. And a big bright sun nowhere to be seen.
    A radio program today talked about history using the sun to tell time - we would be in oblivion here if that were still true.
    I also ache for green and blossoms, and warmth without 10 layers of clothes or the heater maxed out.
    I think I may have to follow suit, maybe just posting something warm and fun would be a good idea during our still gray days..
    Thanx for sharing. You and your work are wonderful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think Spring is definitely on its way!

    ReplyDelete