Friday, August 2, 2013

Sunsets

I have thoroughly enjoyed spending some time in the mountains recently.  There is just something so calming about being out in nature.  Except for maybe the bugs.  I am so excited to share some of the amazing sunsets with all of you!


DSC_0043w



I am really excited about this next one because I snapped it with my cell phone camera.  I just happened to walking about around sunset and looked up and saw this beautiful sight!  Isn't it incredible?
0726132029ew



This next one is almost at sunset.  The rays of light were much more amazing in person!
DSC_0005w




Technically not a sunset, but I loved the river. 
DSC_0058w



DSC_0022w



DSC_0008w

The sunset seems so peaceful to me.  Always a perfect ending to the day.  If you enjoyed these pix feel free to leave a comment and let me know which one was your favorite and what you like about the sunrise or sunset.




2 comments:

  1. I like the one with the rays shining up. Always reminding us to keep our heads up and be positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I love all of these.

    ReplyDelete