Sunday, August 29, 2010

For Me

Today I was a bit reflective. I went for a Sunday drive...for fun. I looked at the beauty around me. These pictures don't really accurately capture it or do it justice. I'm sure probably thinking, "Why does she think the weeds are beautiful??" Well, maybe you have to be there...However, they were just a few I took while on my drive.


Just because school is starting. :)






Okay. This was random. Do you see that? It is a MAILBOX! Do you see how far it is from the ground?!! I'm not really sure how the mail person gets the mail up there. At any rate, it made me laugh and I had to get a picture!


More weeds. But I liked them...




This was a random house. I thought it was fun. Kind of like a country cottage.


3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Don't you know that the mailbox is for airmail, silly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! That mailbox makes me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics Amber! The mailbox and the cottage are just down the road from my house! I laugh at the mailbox every time I drive by it!

    ReplyDelete