Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Year of Pictures

Well it has been one year since I started this photography adventure. I can hardly believe it! In some ways it seems like it has been so long since I started taking pictures in a professional capacity...I have learned sooooo much! Yet in other ways it has just flown by! This has been so much fun and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you so much to all of you who have been part of the journey!

I thought I would post a flashback. Wow...it is fun looking back on some of the pictures and seeing how far I have come. Come along my flashback journey with me! Perhaps later I will post the last year in landscapes. For now, enjoy!






























































Thanks for a great year!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amber--what a great job you've done all year! You are so talented and I love to look at your work. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete